Proposal: Siege towers & PVP Villages

« Older   Newer »

1. Basker

User deleted

Some players have told me that there isn't a way, not forbidden by server rules, to besiege a village.
    This is a server PVP oriented, so I would like to find with you a way to allow that, without ruining the game of not developed / new villages.
    We have to exclude the "flattening" way (too much expensive for Server Database) and the "pillaring" way (too easy and fast).
    I was wondering about the "siege tower" way.
    Basically, players can build a "wooden tower" near the enemy walls, then they can jump inside.
    So they have to: flatten the area (not so expensive for DB - low flatten) and build with resources a structure.
    But, for not ruining the game of newbie players or most pve oriented players, we have to discuss about this way and I was thinking about some rules:

1. You must be flagged as "PVP village". You have to tell to the admin you want to be a PVP village. The village will be flagged with a red dot in the world map. You have to have a complete town-walls around your village (or its non-sense if you can build a siege towers and others cant do the same on you). On this way we save new players or early stage villages.
    If you accept this condition, you can do (and receive) a siege attack.

2. We should introduce something about players should be online during a siege attack. It's pointless to receive a siege attack if no one of the attacked village is online. I think at least the attack should check if 1 players (marked with city village / group name) is online. then, without saying anything, he can sneak near a safe spot in enemy walls and besiege the village.

3. After some time (1 hour? half hour?) the admin removes the siege tower. If the attacked village is "conquered" (the villagers can't react to the attackers and they are constatly killed), the villagers must pay a fee to the attacker (goods or money) to leave the village. If the admin is not online, after that time, the attackers can't use anymore the siege village.

Valuations are welcome!

Admin Alrick

2. Emanuele Corsini

User deleted

Hello, i heard last night that the GM's staff is talking about letting players to siege villages with the pillaring system as long as it is made in the most natural & reality oriented way....

How would it works?, i mean....will we have some rules of engagment? will the villages be attacking only when someone is in the village or what? How many defender ? just one? or what?
    Thank you guys for your informations.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Nero Corsini
    CAVALIERI OSPETALIERI

1 replies since 17/11/2014, 08:25   60 views